Thursday 7 October 2010

Want vs Think Predictions

NASCAR 
Want - Tony Stewart / Kevin Harvick
Think - Jimmie Johnson

I would love Smoke to win another Championship, especially as he has his own team, however after he ran out of fuel a couple of weeks ago the chance of him being up top come seasons end has gone up in... Failing that, I think Kevin Harvick would make for a great Champion. RCR up top again, a new name on the trophy, and don't forget that until the points were reset he was leading!

However I have an uneasy feeling I can't shake off, I feel the steam roller with 48 on the door is coming... and fast. JJ always seems to have a habit of finding a bunch of pace once the Chase starts, and he is our current point's leader. I would like a new name to win this year, but reckon 5 in a row might just happen. 







Formula One
Want - Mark Webber
Think - Mark Webber

When Mark Webber won his first race the F1 paddock celebrated. The nice guy finally won! Now the nice guy is leading the Championship! Let's be brutally honest here... had Vettel / Hamilton not messed this year up Webber would probably be third or fourth, but they did so he's not. This is probably Webbers one shot at the title and I hope he gets it!! 





BTCC
Want - Anybody but Pluto
Think - Pluto

Plato may be the class of BTCC right now, good car, good team, and he should win the title this year... but... oh go on... somebody stuff him off big time so Neal has a look in... please... oh go on! 







IRL
Wanted - Franchitti
Think... it's all over, it is now...

I know the seasons over, but I really did want Mr Judd to win! Not only did he win this year but he has won 3 out of the last 4 Championships! 








X Factor

Want - Erm -anybody legally allowed to be in the UK...
Think - painter bloke in the hat - not that I watch...

Erm...
Oops...
Sorry...
Moving on...
I think i'll go lie down... 
Oh look its Pluto...


  

Strictly...
Not a hope in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?