Thursday 14 July 2011

British Grand Prix - Final Thought

Among the topics in my last post, entitled "British Grand Prix - Quick Thoughts", you will not find any mention of the Red Bull team order issue. This is because I wanted to give the issue more than a quick thought. I wanted to take the time to deliberate, consider if you will.

This is the end result of those deliberations...

Its rubbish, but that's F1 for you.

I have decided that I can't be bothered to take more than a passing glance at the topic as it's just not worth it. I have discussed the legality of team orders in F1 before and I disagree with team orders on all levels.

The FIA and some of the F1 teams disagree with me.

I hate team orders but in F1 they are legal so there is no discussion.

The only thought I have is a moment of pity for Mark Webber who wanted to go racing but was denied the chance by his own sport and team.

Good for you Mark, I too like motor "racing", it's just a pity you are in the wrong sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?