Thursday 6 January 2011

Favourite Race Car - Another Updated Gallery (More Scans)

Over the Christmas break I had the chance to play with my scanner and found the following pictures which I wanted to preserve for prosperity. Once again, please forgive the picture quality as I am working with very basic equipment and software.

INDY 500

1992 Indy 500 winning Galmer as driven by Al Unser Jr. These were taken from the Autosport "Indy 500" preview magazine, and review article.
 

1993 Lola T93-00 again driven by Little Al, and again from the Autosport "Indy 500" preview magazine.

 

EUROCAR V6

Photos I took in the 1994 season at Birmingham Wheels.












More 1994 photos this time from Mallory Park.


A photo taken at the Formula Ford festival at Brand Hatch, in 1995 I think.

 

EUROCAR V8

Photos fro the 1996 Autosport International show. This was the first V8, Mike Jordans, as found on the BRSCC stand.



 







Other V8 photos taken at Mallory Park from the 1996 and 1997 seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?